What We Offer
- We are registered with the Department of Basic Education.
- We are a preschool that provides quality education that benefits the child, the parent and the community, in a secure and safe environment.
- We follow a stimulating Christian-based curriculum with qualified teachers and assistants.
- We offer a small class environment, allowing for individual attention.
- We offer extra murals which are available on the premises.
- We offer both HALF DAY (06h30 – 14h00) and FULL DAY (06h30 – 18h00) options.
- We offer nutritional meals (breakfast and lunch) and provide mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. This is included in school fees.
- We cater for kiddies 18 months old up to Grade R.
- We are open all year round closing only on public holidays and part of December/January.